Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default LifeTopix for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [promo codes]

Life*Topix™ is a rich, multi-topic pro*duc*tiv*ity app for per*sonal orga*ni*za*tion. Man*age your cal*en*dars, to-dos, projects, notes, files, shop*ping, peo*ple, assets, finances, events, travel, health, activ*i*ties and much more — all in one place, all at your fingertips. Unlike other apps that allow you to do one thing, Life*Topix is an all-in-one per*sonal orga*nizer for time man*age*ment, for get*ting things done nat*u*rally — espe*cially when infor*ma*tion over*load makes you won*der how to get orga*nized and how to declut*ter your life.

LightAr*row is excited to announce the release of the lat*est ver*sion of Life*Topix — its flag*ship prod*uct — with opti*miza*tion for the new iPhone 5’s larger screen.

More about LifeTopix, and our latest update for iPhone 5:

[http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lifetopix/id399076264?mt=8] | LifeTopix for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    [http://www.lightarrow.com/lifetopix-optimization-for-iphone-5-unveiled] | LifeTopix Optimization for iPhone 5 Unveiled

I've included promo codes, which expire on 10/18. Please provide feedback. Enjoy!

WX36HFTFP3NX
    A7LAJARKT9KN
    FTX6LH9WP4HM
    YNXMNXNJT3X3
    EJLXMH3YAX7M
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LifeTopix for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [promo codes]-lifetopix-my-topics-iphone.png   LifeTopix for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [promo codes]-lifetopix-home-iphone.png   LifeTopix for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [promo codes]-lifetopix-calendar-iphone.png   LifeTopix for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [promo codes]-lifetopix-project-iphone.png  
    Last edited by MarilynR; 09-30-2012 at 12:50 PM.
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: LifeTopix for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch [promo codes]

thanks, I just took the code WX36HFTFP3NX
    Thanked by:
    MarilynR (10-11-2012)
    iPhone Newbie

I am frankly to say that I really use this application as a personal project organizational tool. There are a few things I would like to see changed in the User Interface, but I still rate it an 8 on 10 star app.
    Thanked by:
    MarilynR (10-11-2012)
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by itoutsourcing View Post
    I am frankly to say that I really use this application as a personal project organizational tool. There are a few things I would like to see changed in the User Interface, but I still rate it an 8 on 10 star app.
    Please let us know what changes you would like to see. We love feedback from users.