- iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Draw Me a Treat!
iPhone Draw Me a Treat! for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
iPad Draw Me a Treat HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
The name of the game in DrawMeATreat reaction, accuracy, and fine motor skill. If you have all these things in balance, you’ll be friends with the chameleons! If not, feeding the lizards is a great way to improve those skills!
At the beginning of every level you see a foaming vessel filled with water. Wait a second and meet the first chameleon! It imagines a treat it would likes to get and your task is to provide this treat. How? That’s the most interesting part! By drawing it on the screen of your device. First it’s easy as pie but what would you do when there are more than one chameleon? Here you’ll need to use your reaction and drawing skills to make sure you don’t miss anything!
The chameleons can’t get food by their own. Trust on that, prepare your fingers, and get ready to feed the chameleons one after another with DrawMeATreat right now!
•Vibrantly colorful original cartoon graphics!
•Exciting & fun gameplay!
•Innovative game mechanics!
•Original music & sound FX to make sure you relax while you play!
•Two game modes including classic mode featuring 30 levels and survival mode.
•Game Center and leaderboards.
- By kevinsmith3734 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:19 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 33Last Post: 07-29-2012, 03:43 AM
- By tomksae in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2012, 12:50 AM
- By mylilredhat in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2010, 11:34 AM
- By cjvitek in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2009, 01:49 PM