Buggy Gmail Notifications
Users of the iOS Gmail App: Do you have any issues with being notified about the same email over and over again, even though you've read it or even deleted it? This seems to happen to me EVERY DAY. My phone picks out one email to tell me about many times. It can't be good for battery life.
PS - Before anyone says it, I purchased the Sparrow app hoping it would be better, and it doesn't meet my needs. I have multiple emails feeding into Gmail and would like to be able to respond from one of those other emails, and Sparrow won't let me do that. I tried to set up the iOS email app the way I'd like it, and it was creating more headaches as it was deleting emails from the server that shouldn't have been deleted.
- 09-26-2012, 06:41 PM #2
Re: Buggy Gmail Notifications
Glad I'm not the only one. I finally stopped using the Gmail app the other day, although I hadn't thought about shutting down the app. Fortunately I figured out a way for the stock iOS mail app to do what I wanted it to do, so I'm in good shape.
- 09-27-2012, 02:21 PM #4
- 09-29-2012, 11:02 AM #5
- By rayz336 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 16Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:43 PM
- By Massie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2012, 12:02 AM
- By Guacho in forum iMessageReplies: 11Last Post: 07-26-2011, 06:18 PM
- By bradld in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2011, 05:50 PM
- By pinny in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 15Last Post: 02-11-2009, 06:23 AM