I still have Google Maps on iPad 3, BUT...
After updating both my iPhone 4s and iPad 3 with ios 6.0, I still have googlemaps on my iPad. I believe this is because I had downloaded the app from itunes so I could have it in two different folders. The program still works (though I don't exactly expect any updates on it any time soon). It works fine. I can't find it in the app store for either device.
So... I'm concerned that if I do a sync with my itunes acct on my PC, that it'll get eliminated. I don't want to dump the program, but I would like to sync when adding new stuff. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
- 09-27-2012, 09:32 AM #2
Re: I still have Google Maps on iPad 3, BUT...
Do not worry as you can always get Google Maps back onto your device:-
1) Go to Settings > Location Services. Turn Location Services "On".
2) Open Safari webpage and go to maps.google.com
3) Click on the “share button” to the left of the address bar and then "add to the homescreen".
- 09-29-2012, 05:21 PM #4
- By Motorbones in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2012, 11:59 AM
- By JsGrandma in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2012, 07:47 PM
- By shinbone in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2011, 11:23 PM
- By live4spd in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2009, 12:26 PM
- By vsupra123 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2009, 06:39 AM