Looking or a great YouTube app for the iPhone 5?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Never used it. But isn't the Google youtube app pretty good? I don't have my iPhone5 yet, but it's perfect on my iPod Touch ... better than the old app that was stock on OS5 and before

Boobie12

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The interface is slick and its updated for the 5 unlike the YouTube app google put out. And the videos fit the screen nicely with good quality

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Good explore!
Recently have probblem on YouTube playing and downloading on my iPhone, would get the jasmine and have a try! Thanks!

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
You know, I saw this thread when it first started and thought, "meh, I can deal with the full screen video on the youtube app not being actually full screen on my iPhone 5", but (and maybe TMI) when I was sitting on the toilet doing my business trying to watch YouTube videos, it was actually pretty frustrating that the full screen video didn't take up the entire screen, so I downloaded Jasmine and it's been awesome!

:)

agentmobile

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
WOW seriously thank you so much for this I would've never found that app. I've looked for a good YouTube client for a while and never found one. I love how I can have it set to where it asks me what quality I want my video to stream in before I play it- that alone makes it a must have for me. Thank u so much

Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711