New YouTube app

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i love the Google version. i have not used YouTube on my device this much ever

plus now that i am iOS 6 it works out great!

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
The new YouTube app from Google is much better than the old native one. It fits well with the theme of iOS 6 and is one of the best apps out there.

Vanti

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I really like the new youtube app i think that it is alot better than the native apple one in many ways. This youtube app lets you find videos otherwise locked to the desktop site as well as other things but it does have alot of drawbacks though.

I wish i could hit the lock button and still listen to music like in the native app, as well as save favorites without having to login but overall the app out performs the native one.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't like having it in portrait when I watch videos in landscape, especially on iPad, although I'm sure the big version will let me flip it. I like the sliding window panes like other apps do. The recommendations are good. Don't know why I can't adjust volume onscreen, I do miss that.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I've been using it since the day they released it. I like as it is a good alternative to the iOS YT app. It is ok on my iPad also, at least until they come out with the iPad version.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh