Sliding Sam - a new physics puzzle game of sort
Here is the presentation of my new app (currently ranked in the Top 5 of the Belgium AppStore):
Name of the app: Sliding Sam
Release date: Sep 5, 2012
Devices: iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
Developer/Owner: Samuel Marin
Description: Want to play a fun game with a unique gameplay? Meet Sam the penguin! He wants to join his girlfriend but he is far away from her. Luckily you can help him! Use your finger to draw the lines on which Sam will slide to reach her. Use your agility and the physics of the game to avoid the obstacles, take the boosts and get a kiss as a reward!
Regarding the audience, the fun fact is that both children, adolescents or adults enjoy playing this game since it turns out that this is fun for everybody to express his creativity by drawing slopes and see a funny penguin sliding along your own creations. Besides, the challenges are very progressive (80 levels through 4 universes).
- Product page: Sliding Sam - Official site
- iTunes product page: App Store - Sliding Sam
- Official trailer:
- Gameplay trailer:
- Press kit: http://www.slidingsam.com/presskit.zip
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Skype id: samuelm77
- Personal Twitter id: @samuelm77
- Sliding Sam Facebook fan page: Sliding Sam | Facebook
- Sliding Sam Twitter id: @SlidingSamNews
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.