Whatsapp picture profile not showing....?

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody using this app have this problem as well? Profile pictures for contacts are not showing? Thanks!

Hey AJSaNewb
I have checked wahtsapp application over my iPhone 4S and it is working fine. Check for your settings in the application, go to profile and try uploading your image once, most probably it will work but if it still don't show your profile pic then try reinstalling the app over your smart phone device.

che29tan

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi.... were u able to fix your issue of not showing profile photos of contacts?? If yes... please tell me how.... I am facing the same issue.... please help me

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like a Server issue on Whatsapp side so you can wait it out and see what happens as long as the rest of the app is working ok and this is just your profile pic or you can go to the Developer site and see if there is anything about it or leave a support ticket on it. More than likely it will clear up by the time you do all that.

poumtchak

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey there,

I have a Salmsung galaxy GT but i guess it's not a concern since Whatsapp seems to meet some real issues. My problem is that i can't see anymore my friends' picture profile. Is that also what you're here for? I mean, over the whole users i have, i can see pics of 20ppl on 100, otherwise i have a 'no profile poicture available' message

Syed Usman

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Neither my profile pic is seen by others nor I'm able to see theirs. Everybody is asking me to keep a profile picture which I already have one, but people are not able to see it. I'm not able to see some of the profile pictures of others, though they have them in their profile.

Please somebody help me fixing this problem.

Rishabh Soni

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
here is the solution: Look all my brothers its not any server issue or bug
its just whatsapp itself which has excluded the facility to save whatsapp
photos of your friends due to privacy reasons.

You would still see the profile pics of ur friend who has saved ur number in his/her phone
exceptthat u cannot see the profile pictures of any one else....from now on

whatsappfrustration

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
It has nothing to do with whether the person has added you in their contact list or not. My friends do have my number saved in their list, so that's deffinetly not the problem. It seems that more profile pictures disappear every day. I've tried everything, but nothing works. Please let us know if anyone had found a solution for this issue.. I want to see their profile pictures agaaaiiinnn.. :( :( :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner