Pure Player - a simple music player with 20+ lossy and lossless formats supported
Pure Player is a simple but powerful music player with more than 20 audio formats supported. Including FLAC,APE,TTA,SHN,WV,MPC,AC3,OGG,WMA,SPEEX...etc.
Pure Player for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
*** Pure Player now have built-in FTP server( disabled by default ). You can upload and download all your music to Pure Player via WiFi using your favorite FTP client. If you are not able to connect to the Pure Player even if the FTP server is enabled, just restart the Wifi of your iDevices. ***
Full supported format list:
- MPEG audio( .mpa, .mp1, .mp2, .mp3 )
- Ogg Vorbis( .ogg, .oga )
- Musepack v7, v8( .mpc )
- Dolby AC-3( .a52, .ac3 )
- AAC( .mp4, m4a )
- HE-AAC( .mp4, m4a )
- Windows Media Audio Standard( .wma )
- Windows Media Audio Professional( .wma )
- Speex( .spx )
- Waveform Audio File Format( .wav )
- Audio Interchange File Format( .aif, .aiff )
- Free Lossless Audio Codec( .flac )
- Apple Lossless Audio Codec( .m4a, .m4b )
- WavPack( .wv )
- Shorten( .shn )
- True Audio( .tta )
- Monkey's Audio( .ape, .mac )
- Cook( .rm, .ra, .rmvb )
- RAAC( .rm, .ra, .rmvb )
- CRI ADX( .adx )
- Module Music( .mod )
- Commodore 64 Music( .sid )
- Super Nintendo Music( .spc )
- Atari SAP Music( .sap )
- Designed to be as simple as possible.
- Optimized for low CPU usage and low power consumption with good sound quality.
- 10 bands equalizer with 17 presets and 1 custom setting available.
- Adjustable stereo enhancement and playback speed.
- 4 playback modes.
- Simple but intuitive file manager.
- External cue sheet is supported.
- Upload and download music files using WiFi and built-in FTP server.
- More format supports will be added in future versions.
Pure Player currently do not:
- Play music of iTunes library. The goal of Pure Player is to support formats that are not supported by iTunes, therefore it is not designed to play music of iTunes library from the beginning.
- Support AirPlay. But it is planned to add AirPlay support in the upcoming versions.