Can't Download Apps

TheUI

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else unable to down apps?

iPhone 4s Sprint - I haven't been able to download apps for over a week and it's getting real old real fast.

I have tried every fix on the 'Net - Still Nothing.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

iPhone 4s Sprint - I haven't been able to download apps for over a week and it's getting real old real fast.

Are you getting an error message? Are you sure your password is correct? Try a hard reboot, that generally fixes any minor issues. I'm not no sprint so I don't know told there is a network problem. Did you try downloading over wifi to see if it still happens?

stephylee00

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site

I have the same issue. Not able to download/update apps when I'm on 3G. It's a well known and widely spread problem so it's not just you. Sprint and Apple are both aware of the problem, but nobody seems to know a fix. I've even completely erased my phone and set it up as a new one and it didn't help. :(

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue. Not able to download/update apps when I'm on 3G. It's a well known and widely spread problem so it's not just you. Sprint and Apple are both aware of the problem, but nobody seems to know a fix. I've even completely erased my phone and set it up as a new one and it didn't help. :(

Are they small apps you're trying to download? The download limit over 3G is 20-50 meg, but I'm pretty sure it's 20meg. Are you able to download apps through iTunes with the same AppleID? Have you gotten to their iTunes department for help?

Keldog

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Does it give you a "Waiting.." icon or anything? Mine did that, turns out it was a podcast stuck trying to download. Cancelled it, and voila.. problem solved.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2