Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,206 Global Posts

Default Tapatalk login problems

Hi,

Has anyone ever had problems logging into iMore on Tapatalk? I can log into the iMore forums just fine on my computer but I can't log in on my Tapatalk app on my iPhone (or my Nexus 7 either, for that matter). I even changed my login password online, and then tried to login with my new password and it still won't work. I always get an error that my login credentials aren't correct. Then after 5 tries I get locked out. On my N7, I even tried to uninstall the app and reinstall but that didn't work. I can't figure out why I can get in online but not through Tapatalk. I'm not having trouble with any other accounts, just iMore. Any suggestions?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,822 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Try to wait 24 hours. Then try to log in. Make sure if your password has caps that you put them in. This worked for me .

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
    iPhone Newbie

Default Re: Tapatalk login problems

I am having the same issue here... I also can't login to the imore forum app...
    iPhone Newbie

Default Tapatalk login problems

It works after you change your password in the imore browser page
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    872 Global Posts

Default Re: Tapatalk login problems

I'm having the same issue I even registered a new account and still nothing