Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Default Review: Foosball Cup HD v1.0.1

Foosball Cup HD is a free foosball game with In App purchase that unlocks all the features (Hot Seat Mode, Tournament Mode and around 20 national teams to play with).

The game is not a real foosball simulation but it's very fun and relaxing non the less with it's more arcade-like approach and simple controls.

The gameplay is fluid and is well balanced to satisfy casual and more advanced players as well. There are three difficulty levels to choose from. The easiest difficulty is great for beginners and let's get used to the main mechanics and the controls. The medium difficulty level is great for more advanced players and it's the most balanced difficulty level in my opinion. The third difficulty level is pretty insane... I don't say it's impossible but you'll need equal shares of great skills and luck in order to win a game and even greater luck to complete the tournament mode on it .

Speaking of modes the game offers three of them:
    - Quick Game - Pretty standard affair where you choose your team and your opponent, the you choose the difficulty level, the formation and the table size and you are good to go.
    The game offers big and small table which is pretty cool and and adds some additional variety. It also offers some custom formations that you can choose from to alter your experience even more.

- Hot Seat Mode - That's the second mode the game has to offer. This one is aimed mainly toward the devices with bigger screens and it allows to players to face each other in versus game on the same screen. I was a bit skeptical about it but it turned out to be a great fun and I played several games against my friends on an Ipad2 tablet without any issues at all.

Tournament Mode - A tournament of three consecutive games against random opponents playing with random formations.

Although the game offers pretty good variety of teams to play with it should be clear that there are no team stats here and as a result you can still beat Brasil with Saudi Arabia without any additional efforts. The differences are purely cosmical so you can play with your own national country kit (if included) instead with some generic skins or foreign team.

Conclusion
    : I would say that this game is a great way to kill some time if you are a foosball enthusiast and you are not looking for accurate simulation. The game is great although it's not perfect.
    The main menu can be hard to read and is a bit unintuitive and the hardest difficulty level is almost a nightmare. Also the tournament mode could be a bit larger with group stages since there are enough teams for that.
    One you put aside these complains you are about to get a great gameplay with easy to use controls and some pretty good graphics and since the game is free you can always try it and decide if it's worth your money without any regrets!

I hope you like my review and also please leave a comment if you have something to add or share about the game!
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Hey men, i like to play foosball game..It', very interesting and amazing game...Mostly i'm win the all match of foosball...It's my favorite game...
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Now i find the Fighting games but i don't find any fight game...Plz tell me fighting game...I will wait..
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: Review: Foosball Cup HD v1.0.1

Check this one also!
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/foosbal...0l3Vy&ct=vb_im
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Review: Foosball Cup HD v1.0.1-mzl.mjkdxxrn.320x480-75.jpg