Facebook app query

souls33k3r

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have just recently bought the new iPad and have always had the iPhone 4 since the day it was launched. Been using and updating the facebook app as there was any available.

Now in the last 2 - 3 days, on my ipad i've noticed two things which i have no idea the answer to and googling doesnt help much either.

Q1) How do you share a video on facebook which has been uploaded by someone on their facebook account. No not the youtube video but video like say i have a small clip sitting on my PC, then upload that on my facebook Photo/video option and which plays within the facebook page? (Hopefully ive made some sense here ... Lol)

Q2) I've started to notice that when i want to comment on a post/status/link, down below where i should be able to write/leave my comment, that box is no longer showing up. It does shwo up for a fraction of a second but then disappears.

Could be a functionality issue or a glitch but would certainly like to know if anyone else has experienced the same issues and what did they do to resolve it. mind you i can start using the browser version of Facebook but its so painfully sluggish. Many thanks in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2