Hands-On Equations 1 Lite is available on the App store for FREE!
Make your Childrens to learn algebra with “Hands-On Equations 1 Lite” which brings out the joy of learning in a fun way. Algebra can be a tricky subject to masters but with the help of this app it becomes child's play!
The app takes advantage of the iPad’s visual and touch features to demystify complex algebraic concepts.
A short, helpful introductory video by Dr. Borenson, the inventor of Hands-On Equations, assures and encourages young students that algebra is fun and easy to master.
- The unknown X variable is represented by a blue pawn on the iPad screen while the constants are represented by number cubes.
- The game pieces can be moved by the player and placed on a balance scale to represent the two sides of the equation.
- The student simplifies the equation by moving the game pieces to solve for the unknown X.
- The student resets the problem to conduct the check.
- Simple touch features are used to move the pieces around.
- An expert instructional video is included
- An intuitive user interface makes the app easy to use.
To get more intend to play with it get here for FREE!