03-01-2013 08:42 AM
- Presentation Note - Present directly from your iPad
Tired of carrying your laptop around or transferring your presentations on a USB drive every time you need to give a presentation? Sick of last minute copies or lost files?
With Presentation Note thats all in the past.
Turn your iPad into an interactive presentation tool like it is never been seen before, only with Presentation Note.
Wirelessly sync your files with your iPad and youre good to go.
Simply connect your iPad to a projector or a monitor with a cable or wirelessly through Apple TV and start your presentation.
Gesture based slide change, use the interactive laser pointer, have your slides and speaker notes in front of you at all times.
- Works with .ppt, .pptx or .pdf files
- Imports files directly from your computer, from the DropBox or Box services or from your email account
- Use the Presentation Note Service that will provide the best possible presentation and preserve graphics, colors, objects, fonts, Excel tables and more
- Speakers notes available at all times only on the iPad's screen
- Interactive laser pointer
- 3 modes of the laser pointer: normal, tail & line
- Whiteboard option - activate whiteboard during presentation for additional explanations
- Time and slide number counters
- 3 fingers swipe change slide
- Apple TV support
- Use your iPhone as a remote with Presentation Note
Try before you buy - download Presentation Note Lite for free and check out how our app works.08-06-2012 06:27 AM
- Presentation Note and Presentation Note Lite have just received major updates and are available for download on the app store. The updates include:
- Improved display of presentations and pdfs
- Redid the code base from scratch
- App now works in portrait mode
- Completely new design
- Added support for Google Drive™ and
- Laser pointer and drawing now works on external screen
- Writing is smoother
- Bug fixes01-21-2013 02:47 AM
- New updates fro Presentation Note and Presentation Note Lite available for you to download at the App Store!
- Improved display of pdfs
- Improved import from PC/Mac with newly designed upload page and progress status
- the slides can be previewed as they're downloaded
- the drawings are saved until the presentation is closed
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pres...mUvbUpU1996754 - Presentation Note
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pres...mUvbUpU1996754 - Presentation Note Lite
The app can be controlled via iPhone with Presentation Note Remote - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pres...mUvbUpU199675403-01-2013 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD