Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Thumbs up Happy Pets - free iPad game for small kids

Let your kid learn animals while playing with Happy Pets!
    Happy Pets is a free app with vivid pictures and kid-friendly interface. The kid looks at a random pic of an animal, picks the right name for it from the list and drags it to the image. A female voice says the word if the child is right, and cheers him or her up if the guess is wrong.

Tap an animal & it'll go mew, chirp or whatever. The kid can also guess the animal by it's diet - this you can see in the cloud beside an animal. Finally, the user can switch the language to Russian/English right from the menu.

Happy Pets is a free no-ad app, that has one built-in purchase (you can get more pets for $0.99):

You can view the video of the game here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Plkv4eb1kA

Get yourself a nice family evening with Happy Pets!
    Last edited by Al Digit; 08-01-2012 at 03:17 AM.
    iMore Intermediate

108 Posts
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

I have been using "Five little monkeys" app for teaching my kids. Happy pets seems quite nice for educating them about animals, I have installed it on my iPad. The concept is good but the graphics need to be improved.