Camera+ - How to delete photo? Arrgghhhh....

RealDeal71

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been pulling my hair out for a while trying to figure this out. I also contacted the developer 2x with no response. Here's the deal...

I took a few test photos on my iPhone using the Camera+ app. Then I shared the photo using the app's "Create a Web Link" option and given a link to where I can view the photos. The problem is, I would now like to delete these photos from the web and for the life of me can't figure it out. I've searched high and low but am sure I'm missing something.

Can anyone please tell me how to delete the photos?

Thanks!

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Once it's on the web, it's there forever. I'd contact the developers to see of they can remove the link.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
The only time I've seen a deletion link is if they were uploaded via a twitter account?then at the bottom of the photo there is a "Are these your photos? Want to delete them? Log in with your Twitter account" link.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are the photos associated with a Twitter account? The reason I ask is because of the information I found at This Site. Scroll down to the heading, "USERS" and read the first 3 lines. I went as far as to click on the example link and then a photo. After that, scroll to the very bottom to see:

"Are these your images? Want to delete them? Log in with Twitter."

I have camera+ installed and use it but I do not use the share function so if the information I found for you is incorrect or useless, my apologies. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The only time I've seen a deletion link is if they were uploaded via a twitter account?then at the bottom of the photo there is a "Are these your photos? Want to delete them? Log in with your Twitter account" link.

Sorry Massie. I assume I was Searching for information in an attempt to help the OP during the time you posted your reply. At least we are on the same page, huh? ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

RealDeal71

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the responses.

No, Twitter account here. Thankfully, the pics are really nothing of importance... I just think it's pretty shi**y that the developer leaves you with no option to delete.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro