Easy Brightness - adjust brightness in a beautiful way and then see it on the home

vborra

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Need a better way to adjust brightness than going to the settings app and navigating through the hoards of settings? Easy Brightness provides any average user with the ability to adjust brightness in a beautiful yet fun way.In a matter of seconds you can adjust brightness using gestures and quickly exit out of the app. The best part of easy brightness is that users have the option to see their level of brightness on the home screen using the badge system.

Easy brightness allows you to:

Adjust Brightness in a fun way
See brightness on the home screen
Use Simple and Common Gestures

Easy Brightness(Universal) will be available on the iTunes Store next week for 99 cents. Check out the screen shots below at this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/citmqb45uygo7fy/L9P1LAm4_J

Here is a video of it in action : Easy Brightness Preview(High Quality) - YouTube

Feel Free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions.

Email: borra.virindh@gmail.com
Twitter: @vborra

Last edited:

NESkami62

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I guess if the auto brightness settings don't work for you, you can do this. I have hardly heard anyone complain about the auto brightness though.

catalypse

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
i also had an app (i cant recall the name of that app.. i just needed to swipe the upper part of the screen) and it will give me an option to adjust brightness (from a pull down menu).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox