Title My Video: Add Amazing Video Titles

OneGoodApp

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Title My Video is the easiest way to add some amazing title to your videos!

It provides 15 amazing effects:
✩ Explosion
✩ Bullet Through
✩ Balloon Up
✩ Parting Away
✩ Falling Sand
✩ Collapse
✩ Pieces
✩ Top
✩ Left
✩ Right
✩ Bottom
✩ Rotation
✩ Shrink and Grow
✩ Flash
✩ Spotlight

You can even watermark your video with a theme!

In addition, you can change the color, the shadow color, and the font of the title.

With instant preview, you can fine tune the effect before exporting the final video to the Photos album.

Here are some sample videos:
Title My Video: Balloon Up effect - YouTube
Title My Video: Bullet Through effect - YouTube
Title My Video: Balloon Up effect - YouTube

Please check out the introduction video at: Title My Video introduction - YouTube

Link to the App Store: Title My Video for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
titlemyvideo.png

Here are 5 promo codes:
RALJMXWKEXMH
FN3FR7WRNXEL
LFELHR79FJ4A
RYJEA7XE47XP
77FFLRER4RPY

Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:

OneGoodApp

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
FREE for a limited time: Title My Video

Adding amazing physics-based title to video: Title My Video is free for a limited time!

OneGoodApp

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
FREE for a limited time: Title My Video

This could use a few more edits than just title. how about subtitles too?

I've been thinking about having more than just the title. Trying to figure out how to add them without introducing complicated UI. If you have any idea and would like to share, please let me know, thanks!

Title My Video is free for a limited time! Download it and add amazing title to your video clip!

Title My Video for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

OneGoodApp

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Title My Video 1.2 Update With More Effects

Title My Video 1.2 is now available with more effects! Please check the updated tutorial video:

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/title-my-video/id543032478?mt=8&uo=4&at=10l3Vy]App Store link[/URL]

OneGoodApp

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
1.5 is available on the app store! In addition to the bugfix of iOS 6 orientation, you can now change the position and size of the text!