Orderly - Manage your TODO lists with Drop Box sync feature - 'Giveaway'
Orderly is the most natural way to create your ToDo lists using simple iPhone gestures.
It is presented as simple STICKY notes, so that you can create ToDos and post it on your board, just like a sticky note. But this App allows you to prioritize your ToDos, without the hassle of misplacing a note or forgetting an item, just because there are too many ToDos to manage. THE BEST part of the App is
"Orderly automatically prioritizes your To-Dos by moving around those sticky notes."
PLUS, there are a great many user friendly gestures that allow to quickly and effortlessly manage your ToDos on an iPhone.
Highlights of the App
Create a ToDo instantly.
Great usability using simple iPhone gestures.
Pinch to zoom in/out, to have a quick glance of the ToDo.
Automatically prioritizes your ToDo based on the day.
Long press to delete or drag and drop to move a ToDo to a different priority.
Swipe right to mark an item completed or swipe left to delete an item from the ToDo.
Supports two boards or views. A Home view and a Work view.
Set colors/fonts, priorities.
Can set recurring dates.
Instantly share a ToDo via SMS or Email.
Once a ToDo is completed, it moves automatically to the archives, and you can browse through them when needed.
Preview at Orderly - Schedule your To Do Lists
Link to iTunes
Version 2.0 has been released with Drop Box Sync feature
- 08-01-2012, 02:53 PM #5
- 08-03-2012, 03:23 AM #6
Upcoming updates for "Orderly" in new release
1. Notification Alerts and to notify you of High Priority items or Overdue items.
2. Badge Alerts to help you see the High Priority count
3. Improved user friendly interface for Note settings.
4. More wallpaper themes for the Home/Work views.
Link To iTunes
- 08-22-2012, 12:40 PM #9
Version update info
Orderly 2.0 version of the App is a major upgrade with great features.
a. DropBox sync
1. Now you can synchronize your to-do lists among multiple devices, like iPhone, iPad or iPod.
2. Add an new item in an existing list and see it instantly appear on your other device through DropBox sync.
3. Make changes to your to-dos on iPad at home and while you are out next morning, all of these changes appear on your iPhone instantly.
b. Usability features
1. You can control your tasks from auto prioritization, by turning Auto Prioritization ON/OFF in the settings.
2. Move your to-do lists between "Home"/"Work" views with a simple drag and drop
3. Archives of "Home" tasks and "Work" tasks will be available in both views (from Home and Work)
4. Archiving can be turned ON/OFF in the settings.
Link To iTunes
To see Orderly in action visit Orderly - Preview
- 09-13-2012, 05:46 AM #13
- 09-17-2012, 10:19 AM #14
Thank you for the code I have installed the app and I guess it is going to work in my case.
It really looks like real notes that are all saved in order on your tablet. Liked their colors and fonts as well as importance gradation that I have mentioned earlier.
- 09-17-2012, 10:56 AM #15
I've been using Orderly for a while now and I love it. It is simple to use, elegant and professional looking, in my opinion. It is indeed my to-do app of choice.
- 09-17-2012, 05:53 PM #16
Are there any (more) codes available?
- 09-18-2012, 05:02 AM #18
- 09-19-2012, 05:53 AM #19
- 09-20-2012, 08:56 AM #21
- 09-22-2012, 04:22 PM #23
I'm really liking this app and am going to be putting it on my wife's iPhone too. The thought that went into laying this one out and making it functional really stands out! Nice job
- 09-22-2012, 05:05 PM #24
- 09-23-2012, 04:21 AM #25
- By iLive an iLife in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2012, 05:45 PM
- By mrnewell in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2011, 08:42 PM
- By ListMe in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:35 AM
- By Libuff in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2010, 09:19 AM
- By ceperry in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2009, 02:47 PM