- 08-01-2012, 02:53 PM #5
- 08-03-2012, 03:23 AM #6
- 08-22-2012, 12:40 PM #9
Version update info
Orderly 2.0 version of the App is a major upgrade with great features.
a. DropBox sync
1. Now you can synchronize your to-do lists among multiple devices, like iPhone, iPad or iPod.
2. Add an new item in an existing list and see it instantly appear on your other device through DropBox sync.
3. Make changes to your to-dos on iPad at home and while you are out next morning, all of these changes appear on your iPhone instantly.
b. Usability features
1. You can control your tasks from auto prioritization, by turning Auto Prioritization ON/OFF in the settings.
2. Move your to-do lists between "Home"/"Work" views with a simple drag and drop
3. Archives of "Home" tasks and "Work" tasks will be available in both views (from Home and Work)
4. Archiving can be turned ON/OFF in the settings.
To see Orderly in action visit
- 09-13-2012, 05:46 AM #13
- 09-17-2012, 10:19 AM #14
Thank you for the code I have installed the app and I guess it is going to work in my case.
It really looks like real notes that are all saved in order on your tablet. Liked their colors and fonts as well as importance gradation that I have mentioned earlier.
- 09-17-2012, 10:56 AM #15
I've been using Orderly for a while now and I love it. It is simple to use, elegant and professional looking, in my opinion. It is indeed my to-do app of choice.
- 09-17-2012, 05:53 PM #16
- 09-18-2012, 05:02 AM #18
- 09-19-2012, 05:53 AM #19
- 09-20-2012, 08:56 AM #21
- 09-22-2012, 04:22 PM #23
I'm really liking this app and am going to be putting it on my wife's iPhone too. The thought that went into laying this one out and making it functional really stands out! Nice job
- 09-22-2012, 05:05 PM #24
- 09-23-2012, 04:21 AM #25
- By iLive an iLife in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2012, 05:45 PM
- By mrnewell in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2011, 08:42 PM
- By ListMe in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:35 AM
- By Libuff in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2010, 09:19 AM
- By ceperry in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2009, 02:47 PM