Seal It...Free

SealIt

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
How many times have you struck an offhanded bet with a friend or coworker, only to have them ?forget? (quotes intentional!) that they ever made it? Exactly.

Seal It is an iPhone app to quickly lock in friendly wagers between friends. The retro design creates the look and feel of a bookie notepad, and lets users:
? create unique bet terms
? strike a deal with one or groups of friends at a time
? trash talk about an ongoing bet
? make it a spectator sport. (Can you get a witness? Why yes, yes you can!)

Seal It digitizes something we do every day: predict events around us and challenge one another. Who will win the game? Which celeb couple will divorce next? Who will fall asleep at their desk first?

The consequences make it fun: If I don?t lose 5 lbs this summer, I have to eat a can of Spam in front of all of you.?your friend calls his crazy ex-girlfriend, he owes you a steak.

When someone gets proven right, they ?win? the Deal.

Get creative with your bets, have the choice to make them public or private, then curate your own hall of fame and post your wins across social media. The path to glory and ?I Told You So? is exactly one [free] download away: Seal It Free for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Sofa King Interactive is a new app development company in San Diego run by friends tied by their shared love of iPhones and University of Michigan (we?re alumni!). Seal It is our first app. We were intent on finding a way to have the rise in cell phone use somehow result in more human interaction, so we joined forces to create Seal It, which began as a personal tool to predict breakups around us (true story). Since then, the app has taken on a life of its own.

We would be happy to personally answer any questions you have about the Seal It app, Sofa King Interactive, or hey, 80s pop trivia ? and we look forward to hearing from you!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2