London 2012 ? Official Mobile Game: What main stat did you pick?

12youngjedi

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
First of all, I was curious as to if anyone out there is actually playing the London 2012 official mobile game. If not, I will post a link to the game at the bottom of this post. If you have played the game, then you know at the beginning of the game you can select what you want your characters main stat to be.

For my first character, I picked strength and decided to go the archery route. I was just wondering what everyone else chose and how far you have progressed through the game. If anyone else wants to play, you can find the links below:

London 2012 - Official Mobile Game for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store
London 2012 - Official Mobile Game (Premium) for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store

The link on the bottom is the premium version of the game. That version will start you off with more coins, so you can buy more stuff for your player.

Lozenger19

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm playing the game. I chose strength as the main stat for my player.

I love the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2