What twitter app has Audio notifications

StephenBB81

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello

I'm looking for a twitter app for iPad that has audio notifications for various twitter activities such as
- mentions
- direct messages
- new followers
- specific user tweets

I've listed those from most important to least important

Thank you

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello

I'm looking for a twitter app for iPad that has audio notifications for various twitter activities such as
- mentions
- direct messages
- new followers
- specific user tweets

I've listed those from most important to least important

Thank you

Heck, almost all of them do what you are asking and the latest official Twitter app provide push notification for specific user tweets. *Personally*, I recommend Tweetbot, the official Twitter app and Seesmic.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
look here: Twitter Android, iOS Apps Get Significant Updates | CIO Blogs

Setting up push notifications isn?t terribly intuitive, however. For instance, to receive push notifications on my iPhone when the CIO.com Twitter account (@CIOonline) tweets or retweets, I had to search for the account using the @Connect tab in the app. Then I clicked the "Turn on notifications" button. Next, I clicked on the Me tab, and then Settings and Notifications. From there, I selected Tweets and turned on notifications for the CIO account.

Reactions: StephenBB81

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't figure out how to make the native twitter app notify me of a new mention

The built-in Twitter app won't do it in and of itself. You will have to install the official Twitter app for iOS. Once you've done that, you can change the settings to suit your notification needs.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Reactions: StephenBB81

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner