What Type of iOS Gamer Are You?

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone. I was watching some YouTube videos of iPhone games. Some of the games were Max Payne, NBA2k, Doodle Jump, and a favorite of mine I play daily Rope'n'Fly2. I was just wondering though what types of gamer are you? I have downloaded those campaign type games such as Grand Theft Auto, some NFL games and have never enjoyed them on my iPhone, but Fruit Ninja, Temple Run etc. games seem to be very fun for me on the iPhone.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I can never get into any kind of serious, campaign driven game on my iPhone either. Personally, I like all of the casual, easy to pick up and play games. Some of my favorites are Angry Birds, Flight Control Rocket, Words with Friends, Scramble with Friends, Fruit Ninja, Spy Mouse and Tiny Wings.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: phonejunky

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm more of a puzzle gamer, but there are exceptions:

1. Sudoku
2. Whirly Word (my second favorite)
3. Unblock Me
4. Cross Fingers
5. NinJump Deluxe (my favorite)
6. Fruit Ninja
7. Traffic Rush
8. Word to Word
9. Swiped
10. My Paper Plane 3

These are just the ones on my iPhone. I have racing type games on my iPad, but they are played by my youngest son.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I pretty much agree with you guys, although upon looking up games on Youtube, I found a game called "Swordingo". I must admit its a pretty cool side-scroller (like mario) type game.

It's basically like they turned Zelda into a side-scroller. Having fun with it so far.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Swordingo looks fun! I've been thinking about picking that up for awhile. Maybe I'll make the move and do it finally!

I really enjoy playing a quick game of Flight Control Rocket. That's definitely my latest addiction (plus it's free)!!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I'm back to never playing games on my phone again. I don't have the time either (with my new position at work).

When I did have time... Valor HD and Hero Academy. Both got to be too repetitive.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Never have played a lot of games. Words with Friends (because I have to) solitaire and that's about it. I get frustrated with games on the small screen. :(

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Sports games are fun as soon as you download them but then the lack of real estate starts to bother me

currently i am playing Darkside and it is pretty cool

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm an all around gamer. I try pretty much everything. I work security and there's a lot of down time to try out the different games. According to Game Center I've played over 300 :p but I also reviewed them on YouTube for awhile. Theres a lot of good ones out there that no one will probably ever play because of how the store currently is unfortunately :/ hopefully the updated stores in ios6 help with finding the rare gems.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I enjoy the casual games like Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja. I have recently started to play Contre Jour HD which I like best of all. I like a simple game that I can play for about five to fifteen minutes. I did play the Modern Combat 3 game and it was really cool, but it is too involved. You have to play for hours and it gets boring.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW