Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

42 Posts

Default Looking for a Particular Reminder App

I need assistance looking for a good Reminder App.

Back when I was an Android user, I used an alarm daily for work called Alarm Master (Link Here). It was an extremely flexible app that literally did everything I needed it to do.

Now that I am a convert, I am looking for the same type of app for my iDevice. I am Jailbroken, so any Cydia apps are welcome for suggestion.

Here is what I am looking for:

• Unlimited Alarms that I can set for any given day of the week/time of day (do not need to worry about a day of the month).
    • (if possible) A way to see upcoming Alarms on the Lockscreen and/or Notification Center.
    • Sorting, to see the active alarms, and the ones that are already deactivated.
    • Pop-up reminder

One main feature that I really need, that most of the alarm/reminder apps I've tried do not have, is, the ability to select which alarms I want to use for that day.
    My work schedule alternates from 4am-2pm to 2pm-12am. And depending on the day, I need different reminders to help keep me on track; which I'd like to be able to select to be used for that day. And when they are done, they go back to an nonactive list until I need to use it again.

So far I have tried

Minimalist To Do List
    Clear (cleaver app which I still use, just not for what I need)
    Alarm My Phone
    The Alarm App
    Future Alarm ****

iMore Genius

10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

I use App Store - Ace Alarm GOLD (Music Vibration Alarm). They rename it constantly, but have stuck with the original icon and name (ALmu). It does most of what you want. I think the only thing it doesn't do is show in the lock screen. You might email the developer about that, though.