iPhone special customization feature and wallpapers--ScreenDIY

softeasedev

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

Here is the guy behind app ScreenDIY, and I would like to help Apple fans have fun on iPhone by this cute baby.
The app: http://forums.imore.com/app-game-an...15-screen-diy-awesomize-your-iphone-ipod.html

ScreenDIY enables users to customize the look of iPhone by interesting DIY features. Set a special and meaningful wallpaper, DIY the home screen and awesomize the lock screen...

The app is on the store for a while, and thousands of fans take it at the first sight. Well, based on feedback, people still want a lot more from the app and I absolutely would like to hear from you.

a) people mentioned that they want more wallpapers from there. Yes, much more wallpapers will be available on ScreenDIY.(all wallpapers are exclusively designed in retina display by ScreenDIY team, and we will never offer some wallpapers you just find somewhere around the web.)
So, here I would like to hear from Apple fans. What kind of wallpapers do you like most? Nature, animals,cars... or whatever.
Just tell me and I will do for you! :)

b) DIY feature is a great highlight on the app. (If you have a try...) Well, totally understand that users want to do it themselves much more on their phone. So, could you please hit me by your cool DIY ideas? I will bring it to you!

You are welcome to advise me more features about the app. Let's do it together to make an awesome app ever!

Thanks a lot!

softeasedev

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
ScreenDIY is going to update, and the app will live on the app store soon.
New features to help you share your iPhone DIY special look with friends in one step.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner