ToDo and Appigo Sync Issues

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone!

Before Apple introduced "Reminders," I was using "ToDo." I have been using Reminders for the last few months and decided to switch back to ToDo. I have really been missing the added customization, organization and interface. That being said, I need a way to sync my tasks with an iMac and MacBook. I do some freelance marketing work and it would be great to see what my ToDo list is comprised of without having to get track down my iPhone.

I didn't really want to invest in the ToDo Mac app because Appigo offers "Appigo Sync" which allows you to sync your ToDo tasks with iCal. I have been plugging away at this for the last 30 minutes. When I am trying to set up this iMac/MacBook app, I keep getting an error message that says "iCloud must be enabled in 'Settings' on your device." I have iCloud enabled already and have synced my calendar and contacts. I have tried everything I can think of (plus numerous Google searches) but still can't get this to work. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2