Fetal Sleep Tracker iPhone App

suibhne

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Many doctors and midwifes believe that the sleeping patterns your unborn baby develops in the womb will continue after birth. These can now be tracked and recorded so you can find out when and for how long your baby is likely to be sleeping when they arrive !

Our app lets you record each fetal movement, and develops an accurate chart of their sleeping and waking periods. This is also incredibly useful when your doctor asks you to keep a log of their movement, you'll have that on your phone already !

- 'Its really exciting tracking when they are awake and asleep, my husband loved it !' -
- 'My doctor was very impressed when I showed them the chart this app created.' -
- 'Lovely looking app and very useful, I'd highly recommend it to all mums to be.' -
- 'Using this app made me feel very close to my unborn baby, like she was already here with me.' -

Download here:
Fetal Sleep Tracker for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner