Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

3 Posts

Default Fetal Sleep Tracker

My wife is 6 months pregnant and she recently came up with an idea for an iPhone app that she felt would be useful for her to track the sleep and awake states of our unborn baby. Apparently the sleep patterns formed in the womb are the sleep patterns (at least initially) the baby has when born.

As an iPhone developer myself I wrote the app to log and map their sleeping pattern, and have now released it on the App Store for other people to download and use aswell.

We were pleasantly surprised to see that they do form themselves into a fairly readable pattern of waking and sleep, so we have a good idea of how little sleep we're likely to get when she's born !

Anyway, the app is called Fetal Sleep Tracker and can be downloaded for the iPhone from the following link:
    Fetal Sleep Tracker for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

If anyone wants a free promo code just let me know !