Tired of overspending? forgot to pay your bills? here's an App just for YOU!

charles6c

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Tired of overspending? forgot to pay your bills? here's an App just for YOU! [FREE]

Money_Notes is a great app to let you manage your own spending!

I have been using this app for awhile and this app truly helps me with my budget control. You can keep track of all your transactions and even categorize them!
Some of us (myself included :)) have a hard time remembering the deadline to pay our bills. (we got other important things to worry in life than focusing on this :p)
So the "Bill-Reminder" functionality really stands out. It enables you to set a reminder for every bill that you need to pay in the future. No longer need to pay overdue fees and keep track of your bill payments!

Here is the link where you can get this app : itunes.apple.com/tw/app/money-notes/id450439890?mt=8

Hope this helps :)

Screen shots:

Last edited:

charles6c

May 24, 2012
Visit site
hahahha :p that's all our end goals.
The more you use it, the more it helps :D
Since it can show you how much percentage you have used up your budget! (even for each category as well) :)

charles6c

May 24, 2012
Visit site
There are more functionalities to it! It has a budget proportion bar, which can let you know how well you are following the budget that you set :)

charles6c

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but do you mean, by sharing one account?
as in each phone has their own account and you want to sync them together?
or as in all 3 phones share 1 one single account?
Thanks
I'll get back to you as soon as possible

charles6c

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Additional Tip: By pressing on the category icons in the main interface, you can choose to see the transactions for just those categories.

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but do you mean, by sharing one account?
as in each phone has their own account and you want to sync them together?
or as in all 3 phones share 1 one single account?
Thanks
I'll get back to you as soon as possible

Using two iPhones same apple id...would the app sync the data between the two phones?