Looking for an App for keeping clients of my small business organized

wgilles

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I own a small detailing business and am looking for a database type app for my iPad. I currently use Quick Sale to send invoices, quotes etc. I'm looking for something where I could basically keep the books on my clients. What I mean by that is I could store clients information (ie, their email, phone #, type of car, etc).

My main thing is I'd like to be able to mass email clients based on how often they were in last. For example, send an email to all clients who had their car detailed 6 months ago with promotions, etc.

Anyone know an app that could handle something like this?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I don't know of anything off hand, BUT it might be worth your while to hire a developer to write such a program, and then maybe co publish it with him and profit share the proceeds. It sounds like a good idea. :)

eric6052

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
You might want to ask Leanna iMore's apps editor on Twitter. She's @Llofte, often times if she doesn't know of an app off the top of her head she can find out through the power of crown sourcing on Twitter. If you find out would you please post the name of the app. My brother in law runs a window tinting business and an app like that could be very useful for him as well.

Vox

Jan 16, 2009
Visit site
What about filemaker? IIRC, there's an ipad/iphone version of it, and it's a pretty flexible personal database.

flombardo

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
What about filemaker? IIRC, there's an ipad/iphone version of it, and it's a pretty flexible personal database.

I've been using Bento (which is a filemaker product) that is for OS X ($99) & iOS ($4.99 i think). It's a boiled down version of filemaker, that is very simple to configure and operate within, and affordable!

Downside (for me) is it uses the other applications in OS X for infrastructure. Mail / iCal / reminders etc, would love to be able to send blast emails to clients from within the app (OS X) as you can from iOS.
Also wish it could collect the info from my iphone call logs into the db for sync up with the computer, which is wifi only.

they do allow demo / trials, check it out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2