My first app on app store

gello87

May 10, 2012
Visit site
My first game on app store

Our team struggled on this first game for six month, and now it is finally released. We are hoping for some support and feedbacks.
%5D%24%403S8%24F3%28M126BP1VC9OKJ.jpg

The game is called ?China Taxi.? It is inspired by an ancient Chinese painting "Along the Riverduring the Qingming Festival" from Song Dynasty, by Zhang Ze Duan.

During this game, you will go back to 800 years ago, help two country pumpkins whose name are Johnny and Burger, to start their special Taxi-carriage business in the capital city. Johnny and Burger know Kungfu and have unique skills.
iTunes-4.JPG

There are alpacas, gigantic rolling rocks, trickyzombies, Tibetan mastiffs and Qinchuan bulls blocking their way. You just have one second or less to react. So, PLEASE STAY FOCUSED.

And don't forget that every 100 gold coins can turn your taxi into an invincible rocket booster!

Available at: App Store - ChinaTaxi

Last edited:

leo0785

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I've picked up today, pretty good so far.
Six month is not a long time to develop such a detail game.
The art works' pretty neat.
Very funny characters.
Like it! :cool:

sarahduncun

May 23, 2012
Visit site
hi

Awsome game my brother love it and he spent his time for playing the game Recently i found a game RUSH BUBBLE it is more interesting and challenging and i love the challenges

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'll have to check it out tonight on my iTouch! :) I know the feeling, I just put out my first BB PlayBook app on June 6th. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox