Spotify For iPad - Finally?!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Today Spotify dropped their official iPad app! I've noticed a lot of people have been waiting for this; not so much on iMore but in general.

Here are a few things I'm wondering though... For those of you who use the app on your iPhone/Android, is it worth the $10 a month subscription?

How many people don't have a subscription but plan on getting one now that they have an official iPad app?

I'm thinking about trying the free trial but does it offer as much as the full subscription does?

Either way, here's the iTunes link.
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/spotify/id324684580?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

More details here: http://www.redmondpie.com/official-spotify-app-for-ipad-now-available-for-download/

View attachment 15478View attachment 15479View attachment 15480

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have a subscription to Spotify and have been using the iPhone app in double size mode on the iPad, but oh my - it's so nice to have a real iPad version!

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've had Spotify since it was beta here in Sweden. I've had the subscription since I don't know how long and LOVE it. It works seamlessly with our Sonos system. So excited now that there is a proper iPad app! Thumbs up here in Sweden :).

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I've had Spotify since it was beta here in Sweden. I've had the subscription since I don't know how long and LOVE it. It works seamlessly with our Sonos system. So excited now that there is a proper iPad app! Thumbs up here in Sweden :).

Scarlet

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

I think I'll be checking into the subscription. You get full albums with the sub, right?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Most of the time you get full albums. It varies by album and artist. I like it because it's eclectic. It's not limited to any single genre or language.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner