[iOS] i Miss Mommy App Released (FaceTime Simulator)

spiderguy84

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
i Miss Mommy has just been released in the AppStore! The premise of the app is a simple one. Sometimes your kids may want to FaceTime with their mom or dad, grandma or grandpa, but they are unreachable. Simply have them record a "Call" for the kids in the app. Then, they can receive a call from them, the phone will ring, when answered, it will play the video that Mom dad grandma or grandpa recorded. It will also show an End Call button, and a small window in the corner of the screen, showing whoever is holding the app. This is made so that your children can think they are having an actual FaceTime call! There are 3 categories built into the app: I Miss You, Discipline, and I'm So Proud. When recording the video, you name the file, choose a category, and who is making the recording. This way you can record several videos, some for when your kids miss you, some when they need to be disciplined, and some when they did something good. The other parent simply picks the video, and the phone starts ringing.

Updates are already in the work to record the reaction of the child on the facetime call, with options to play it back later, or upload it to Facebook for others to see.

I have an almost 6-month old, and she loves this app (so my wife tells me). I hope you all enjoy it too, and leave reviews, as many updates will come in the future.

Here is the [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-miss-mommy/id522287292?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy]link[/URL] for the app

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox