Need a free app review?

SteinOveHelset

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
All reviews should be "for free". If it's not "for free", it's not a legitimate review.

Best of luck with the website.

Thank you.
But it is just a way for the webmaster to make some money.
If someone pay's for a review or get it for free, our reviewer will tell the truth.
Paying will be a way to get a quicker and be guarenteed a review.

I can ofcourse see the problem with people trying to bribe others, but we will not be like that!

mayeen

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Are you playing Wargame 1942? See if you share the same points made in this latest Wargame 1942 review.
--- mmohunter ---

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Any paid review should come with a disclaimer like the ads with doctors that are compensated to endorse some drug. How can the review be considered impartial or taken for face value?

SteinOveHelset

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Any paid review should come with a disclaimer like the ads with doctors that are compensated to endorse some drug. How can the review be considered impartial or taken for face value?

I think it's sad that pages like this got a reputation of writing "fake" reviews just for the money.
We want to tell the truth, and be known to tell the truth.
People should not pay to get the review, but they should p? to be placed first in que and get extra stuff like posting on Facebook and Twitter.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have never been paid to do a review by the developer/manufacturer (and I've been doing this more than 10 years). If you are not promoting your own review to Facebook and Twitter because you feel your review should be read, you may as well not do it in the first place. There is no reason for a paid review.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I have never been paid to do a review by the developer/manufacturer (and I've been doing this more than 10 years). If you are not promoting your own review to Facebook and Twitter because you feel your review should be read, you may as well not do it in the first place. There is no reason for a paid review.

Well said Alli. To imply anything less is a bit insulting. The reviewers at iMore even give away the stuff they review.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

patrice-

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree with what has been said already on paid reviews.
If you what to make some money out of your website you should consider putting ads on it.

SteinOveHelset

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Sara and Anjellica:
Like i have said earlier. Users don't pay to get a good or long review, or anything like that. Users should pay to get the review quicker, and be guaranteed a review. Plus, you get a spot on the front page of the website.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You get a spot on the front page if we really like your app and feel it's something that should be promoted. Paying for front page space is still wrong. What happens if you pay for a fast tracked front page review that winds up being awful? Live with that, yessir.

SteinOveHelset

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
You get a spot on the front page if we really like your app and feel it's something that should be promoted. Paying for front page space is still wrong. What happens if you pay for a fast tracked front page review that winds up being awful? Live with that, yessir.

Why is it wrong to pay for an "ad" spot?
If someone pays for a fast tracked review, and we don't like the app. That is to bad for the developer, we tell the truth.