Google Docs for iPad

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I am an English teacher who slowly has been having his students use Google Docs to compose their essays. However, I have been searching for an effective iPad app that allows me to comment on their essays. The reviews for GoDocs have been mixed at best, so can anyone suggest any other apps (other than the Google Docs mobile site) that would give me solid functionality to use with Google Docs?

fuzzeeman

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Good question. Hopefully we'll get a good answer. My office makes the most of google docs so it'd be nice to have it on my iPad for quick access as i walk around the facility.

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
With Google Drive coming out today, I'm hoping the iOS app (when it comes out) provides more functionality than the mobile site. I recently downloaded iDocs HD Pro (got it via a promo), and while it looks promising, it does not offer advanced editing.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
With Google Drive coming out today, I'm hoping the iOS app (when it comes out) provides more functionality than the mobile site. I recently downloaded iDocs HD Pro (got it via a promo), and while it looks promising, it does not offer advanced editing.

I'm looking forward to it as well.
I have all of my docs at Google as well as photos on Picasa and Music on Google as well.
Good Luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2