Diamond Crosswords

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys! Just wanted to tell you about a unique crossword puzzle app. It's called Diamond Crosswords and, you guessed it, is shaped like diamond! Other than the different shape, it's still the same goal rules of a normal crossword game. You're given a two sets of clues (across and down) and you must fill in the correct words into the puzzle.

There is a lot less clues than a typical puzzles, making them solvable in a reasonable amount of time. It comes with 10 free puzzles and has hundreds more available as an in-app purchase.

If you like crosswords, you should check it out. My biggest complaint about it doesn't yet support the new iPad's Retina display and actually causes some eye strain because of it. Other than though, though, it's pretty fun.

It's universal for iPhone and iPad, but the iPad version us much better in my opinion. The restrictions on the smaller screen are kinda annoying. But that could just be me.

Free - [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/diamond-crosswords/id502632357?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Download Now[/URL]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner