Best hidden folder/privacy app?

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
How is the "my folder" one?

I have my folder and it works great, it takes pictures of log ins and failed attempts, but the best feature is the fake login, which allows you to have a dummy section or decoy login per se, in case your girlfriend or spouse insists on having the password, I have some personal pictures in the decoy section just to keep appearance, but have the truly "dead if found" ones in the real login, dunno if I explained that properly. Anyways it works very well, just export the photos or videos you want to protect and delete from the camera roll afterwards, you can export then easily whenever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Nice. So can you import videos, photos, and other things into the photo that are in my camera roll now or does everything have to be taken "within" the folder?

Spdracer

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Also has anyone tried the video safe one?
I use Video Safe. Hides both videos and pictures. Works slick and has a great interface. Easy to transfer to. My only complaint is you can't MMS a picture directly from VS. You have to export to Photos first. The new on for iPad is even better looking.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
how is the dot lock protection one? its the first one under "paid utilities"? it just doesnt make sense to me that video safe is 3.99 while their are free ones and 99 cent ones that do the same exact thing and even more

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Nice. So can you import videos, photos, and other things into the photo that are in my camera roll now or does everything have to be taken "within" the folder?

You import from camera roll, no picture taking within the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synaptic Wave

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi Infiniti7, some feedback from developers:)

We've got an app called Photo Guard to protect photos.

It protects pictures with a pattern lock. You get unlimited albums to manage your images. New photos can be both imported from the Camera roll and taken through the app itself (I believe this was your main concern). We've even added rapid shot mode so you'll be able to make a private photo shoot.

Of course, Photo Guard has all the must-have features like shots on unsuccesful break-ins and stuff.

Here's the iTunes link - though I'm pretty sure that you'll have to copy it to your address bar, not just tap it.
Photo Guard: protect your private photos from prying eyes! for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store

Feel free to ask me anything :)

Synaptic Wave

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys!

Get your ultimate picture protection for free! You won't be afraid to give your iPhone to your brother to play. You'll show your kids' or pets' pictures to your mom and she'll never see any wild party photos. Your girlfriend or boyfriend will never find out that you have his or her naughty pictures. [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-guard-protect-your-private/id488125473?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Click here[/URL] to grab Photo Guard because the promotion time is limited!

mawsmedia

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
What is the best hidden folder/privacy app out there that has the best features and perks to it?

For now, I'm using File Locker Pro Suite but it only hides photos and videos. You'll have to secure them individually. I haven't found any app that secures the whole folder. It would be easier. I'm looking for it also.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner