What photo editor do you use?

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Currently i am using instagram and i like it sure and its free. But what ones do you use that dont upload your stuff and whatnot. I will use it in airplane mode b/c i dont like my stuff being uploaded. Just me. So what ones do you use and what ones are the best ones. Pay or free. But ones that use motion blur and tilt shift and whatnot. thanks

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
For specific editing applications, not used while I take the shot I'll list them, I have a lot :p
For iPhone: big lens, anti crop, snap seed, iPhoto, color splash, abstract me, wordfoto, and maybe at times filterstorm.

A lot of those are universal so I won't re-list them for iPad but my iPad specific ones are: art studio and photoshop touch.

For taking a shot with I really like slow shutter but other than that I only use the camera app specifically, although I'm thinking about trying out camera sim also.

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
yea im looking more after the shot kind of apps. overall the stock camera app works great for me and what i use. i just would like to add a few filters every now and then.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
yea im looking more after the shot kind of apps. overall the stock camera app works great for me and what i use. i just would like to add a few filters every now and then.

Well the ones I listed are all after shot but for filters and tweaking photos and being easy to use I would definitely suggest giving iPhoto a try. Photoshop express honestly does maybe one thing more than the stock photo app and is not worth downloading. iPhoto will be amazing for that though.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
PS Express actually does quite a bit more than the stock app and is definitely worth checking out; it's a good editor for basic stuff but also has a lot of filters and many things the native does not (exposure, saturation, contrast, b/w, sharpen, etc). I've also had issues where the stock app will show a photo that's been edited with the stock features, but then upload the unedited version when trying to share a picture.

My most used though are PhotoForge2 and TiltShiftGenerator.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2