Pocket Budget - Track and Manage Personal Expenses and Income
Pocket Budget for iPhone and iPod touch
Price: $2.99, App Store Link for Pocket Budget
The best way to manage your personal finances. Tracking of expenses & incomes has never been easier. Just few clicks and you know where your money goes and how you can improve your cashflow. Now with recurring transactions support!
-=[ Main Features ]=-
- Multiple budgets for separate finances.
- Ability to add, modify and remove categories.
- Categories with budget summary reporting.
- Monthly limit of expenses per categories.
- Transaction editor with expense / income tracking.
- Add, modify or remove recurrent transactions.
- Interactive graph reports with a zooming ability.
- Automatic setup of cash currency based on a phone's settings.
- Password protection with a hint feature to keep your data secured.
- CSV data export with e-mail or iTunes download support.
- Backup / Restore functionality with e-mail or iTunes download support.
All of the above packed up in a simple and elegant UI with Retina display support and colorful themes.
More, basic budget and categories are already pre-loaded for you upon the application installation. All for your convenience.
Still not convinced? Let us know how can we improve our Pocket Budget to change your opinion.
We are also open to any feature requests or bug reports. Contact us via e-mail on email@example.com or leave us a message here on the forum.
Last edited by Mapeapps; 04-13-2012 at 06:06 PM.
- Added support for recurring transactions.
- New retina graphics improvements.
- New Balance Trend reporting graph.
- Speed improvements in categories and transactions.
- Transaction UI elements improved.
- Creating of transactions now respects set date filter.
- Delete All functionality added for Transactions - to delete all the currently displayed transactions.
- Other minor fixes and usability improvements.
iPad and iCloud support are in progress...
- Fixed refresh of the main screen when income / expense is entered.
- Fixed last transaction field when using multiple budgets.
- Reverted back to a simplified balance data info (on the main screen) and now also indicate future balance if there are any upcoming transactions.