Official iMore for iPhone app feedback thread

SockRolid

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Oops. This is my 2nd from the iMore Forums app. Shoulda posted here first!

Love the "Open Advanced Options" bar / button + animation. And love how the app rotates between portrait and landscape smoothly. Great job!

Tridztan

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Why can't I use tapatalk and the new forum app to log in to the forum. Keeps coming up with an invalid username and password message on both.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the release of the app. I'm liking it so far. Will have to put it o some real use to notice anything different.

Tridztan

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Why can't I use tapatalk and the new forum app to log in to the forum. Keeps coming up with an invalid username and password message on both.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
What is the main difference in the iMore Forum App and Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

So far from what I am seeing;

Tapatalk has the ability to change signature. Also I am not seeing the view profile page or change avatars within the iMore app. However, this could change with further updates. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just fired up the Tapatalk app to post this message because the iMore app kept crashing while sending my last two replies in a different thread. When I force closed the app and restart, I would find that the replies were indeed posted. It was as if the app was having difficulty finishing the posting process, of that makes sense.

UPDATE: I spoke too soon because the same thing is happening via the Tapatalk app. WTH?

A reboot seemed to have fixed the issue. :)

Last edited:

katrina2475

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I really like it! I will be posting much more now. I don't know why but I just always forgot about Tapatalk. This is now on my home screen.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Looks good and works great. Good job guys.

Here are two suggestions:

When I display my "Favorites" all of the forums I subcribe to are displayed. But the date and time of the most recent post is not displaying, like it does when accessing iMore site. Consequently, I you have to click on the forum to see if any posted since my last visit. More work for us.

I would rather you guys have the stickies and the forum tabs combined. Again, have to click the sticky tab to see if anyone posted since the last visit. Again, more work for us.

Hope you'll consider those for the future updates. Or maybe allow the user to configure that in settings.

But again, a great app.

Good Luck

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner