Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

Default Dedicated hardware gaming controller?

Hey guys, rumours are flying around today that Apple is working on a dedicated gaming controller. Personally, I'd love to see this - screen real estate on the iPhone is in such short supply that I tend to begrudge games that clutter up the screen with complicated control overlays. Still, I think I would prefer some simple Bluetooth functionality so I could pair up my PS3 controller. Of course, then Apple wouldn't have a chance to sell me something else.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by SimonSage; 04-02-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSage View Post
    Hey guys, rumours are flying around today that Apple is working on a dedicated gaming controller. Personally, I'd love to see this - screen real estate on the iPhone is in such short supply that I tend to begrudge games that clutter up the screen with complicated control overlays. Still, I think I would prefer some simple Bluetooth functionality so I could pair up my PS3 controller. Of course, then Apple wouldn't have a chance to sell me something else.

Thoughts?
    Jailbreak and use a wiimote.