iPad for sheet music using GoodReader

Gary Mazo

iMore/Mobile Nations staff
Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone used GoodReader for transferring and viewing sheet music on their iPad? I find that it is the best way, for me, to have all my music (PDF) files in one place. The options are also great.

infoghost

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I use OnSong. You can create setlists, swipe to next song, and a ton of other things. It's really best for chord charts, but it handles any pdf just fine. I don't use it to create sheets, I just import PDF's.

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
ibooks reads pdfs. i dont' have an ipad but i've got pdf sheet music on my iphone in ibooks. Well i did. it's just too small to read on an iphone. but it works.

stburch

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
As I musician I have used thr GoodReader for 2 years. Even though it doesn't have the bells and whistles of the "music PDFs", for the working musicians it beats all music app by a long shot.
Version 4 is even better.
Ver
Display 2 songs in landscape mode. I've had music apps tell me that it's impossible to display 2 pages in landscape mode. They forgot to tell the GoodReader that.
You can type in the pg number into the page icon and it will go to the right page.
Ver 4
In the thumb nail section
You can copy, export, import , rearrange songs,ie make musical set lists. Print, email.

Sterling

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods