What's the last iPhone app you bought?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Chaos rings and Swordigo.
I haven't really played much of either to judge their worth.
I just needed something to do on the down time at work. I don't get good reception at work, so browsing Facebook and twitter is out of the question.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Rune Raiders and W.E.L.D.E.R. (free Starbucks app of the week). Rune Raiders is fun but very short. Only 15 levels and a survival mode. Hopefully an update will add addition levels or modes!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think it was the weather app, Fahrenheit.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

chiragaegis

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
i parchage last iphone app was "Find My iPhone". This is hands-down the first app that should go on every iPhone, and it's frankly surprising Apple doesn't include it out of the box. This free app won't help you find your own iPhone, but if you live in a house with multiple iPhones and iPads, it will allow you to find someone else's.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Angry Birds Space when it was released. Lol.... Wait, no that was for my iPad. I guess it could be considered.... Can't remember the last iPhone app I've bought.

playerout

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Taskflow and trigonon

Taskflow for planning and daily to-do list (nice, found it on a blog, cool graphic and useful for my needs)

Trigonon ( a puzzle mind game...a friend made me play with it and I downloaded right away!!! tricky tricky and I go bananas!!! ahah Actually i'm stuck at sector 2 area 8...anyone playing that can help? :D

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73