How much time do you let your toddler spend on your iPad?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
With the release of the new iPad, my husband for my iPad 2 and my 19 month old got me iPad 1. I have a few fun kid apps for her and her absolute favorite is Little Fox Music Box.

I've realized rather quickly how MUCH she likes the iPad need to limit her time spent on it. How much time do you guys allow your toddler to play with your iPad?

Last edited:

niura

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
iPad-time for a toddler

Hi! This is a tricky question, I had to face the same problem with my 2-year old niece. I think it should be limited to maximum 1 hour a day, taking into consideration that there is still a TV which she watches about 2 hours a day.

What time limit did you set for your kid?

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
don't have a toddler so I can't say, but I do let my little sister (8 years old) use it a few hours a week. But usually I'm playing around with it.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Hi! This is a tricky question, I had to face the same problem with my 2-year old niece. I think it should be limited to maximum 1 hour a day, taking into consideration that there is still a TV which she watches about 2 hours a day.

What time limit did you set for your kid?

My daughter doesn't watch any TV, yet, so that's always the excuse I use when I think she's been playing with it for a little long, lol.

I don't have a specific limit yet, but I don't think she spends more than an hour or two so spread out throughout the day.