Paper for iPad: Show off your artwork!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
First iPad app I've actually felt like I could draw with. Will still take some getting used to, though. Especially water color. Might need to break out the stylus!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You did those with your finger???? WOW, impressive! I especially liked the batman sketch. :) I'm gonna have to check out this program on my iPad. :)

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah those are good. I want to check this out too but mine is not going to look like that

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I haven't mastered drawing digitally yet, not even on my bamboo tab, where my fiancé on the other hand is a beast! I decided to buy the brush bundle, why not? And I have more stylus coming. View attachment 14874

Playing around with it for the first time. Lol

AlexW52

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
First iPad app I've actually felt like I could draw with. Will still take some getting used to, though. Especially water color. Might need to break out the stylus!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm quite impressed!! You did these without a stylus. Wow! Going to check this out as well.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I am very surprised how many people got Paper with their pay by pen prices. There are so many good drawing apps out there that I use that are complete with one fair purchase price. If it was just $9.99 complete I may get it, but I hate being nickel and dimed to death.

manutd7

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I am very surprised how many people got Paper with their pay by pen prices. There are so many good drawing apps out there that I use that are complete with one fair purchase price. If it was just $9.99 complete I may get it, but I hate being nickel and dimed to death.

I was of the same mind set, but once I realized that the complete set is $7.99 I was fine with the purchase option. Mind I was only fine with this after experiencing the fluidity and accuracy of the pen.

So if you are comfortable paying $9.99 for a app upfront, I highly suggest you download Paper, and purchase the "The Complete Set" for just $7.99.
<infomercial voice> That's a savings of $2!!! <infomercial voice>

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I was of the same mind set, but once I realized that the complete set is $7.99 I was fine with the purchase option. Mind I was only fine with this after experiencing the fluidity and accuracy of the pen.

So if you are comfortable paying $9.99 for a app upfront, I highly suggest you download Paper, and purchase the "The Complete Set" for just $7.99.
<infomercial voice> That's a savings of $2!!! <infomercial voice>

You're 100% correct and I was not aware of that either. Every article I read did not mention that point. They made it seem once you buy everything it was like $50 or something.

Since there was such and outcry each direction I had to download since it was FREE anyway. I did love the flow compared to other drawing programs. I wish there was a erase page option in addition to the wheel, but small issue.

Then I realized the whole program was $8 so I got it. Very nice and enjoy drawing with it compared to other programs. Need to play with my new brush stylus I backed on Kickstarter, have not used it yet, but it is a capacitive paint brush, should be nice for this watercolor program.

Going on vacation in a couple weeks, will play with it more on the beach in Oahu.

Got my Polarized glasses ready to see how it helps on the beach horizontally. (funny how it wipes out the screen when vertical.