FTP Program - IPAD2

zippohosting

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I am in need of a FTP program to upload and download files (regardless of type) to and from my IPAD 2.

Every time I search in the APP Store of my IPAD 2 it talks about editing - like for webpages.

My biggest feature I need is to upload and download documents (word, excel, ppt, etc).

I have an APP that allows me to edit these documents but I need a FTP program to upload and download from our corporate server.

We pass our work back and forth via a FTP server and that is why it is important to have a FTP program to work on the IPAD 2.

Does anyone have any ideas?

zippohosting

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but we have a company FTP server we need to access. So, we just need a basic FTP client that will allow us to upload and download files to a ftp server.

zippohosting

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi, we have looked at that but it seems that it is for "editing" and not just basic downloading and uploading of files.

All we want to do is upload and download files; we will use other apps to work with the files.

Will FTP on the GO still work?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
looks to me it will do the FTP -and that's what you want. Yeah, it has editing capabilities.. so don't use those functions.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods