Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts

Thumbs up ❇❇❇ 20 x Free Promo Code Give Away - PROPERTY LOG BOOK (iPhone app) OFFER EXPIRED ❇❇❇

❇❇❇ 20 x Free Promo Code Give Away - PROPERTY LOG BOOK (iPhone app) - OFFER EXPIRED ❇❇❇

Send us a private message. First 20 respondents will be send Free Promo codes which can be used to download this app.

Whether you OWN A PROPERTY or are a PROPERTY INVESTOR, this "ALL-IN-ONE" application lets you manage your finances in a SIMPLE, EASY & EFFECTIVE way.

Key Features:

✓ Helps to record and track your EXPENSES or INCOME
    ✓ REMINDS you of bills or recurring payment dates
    ✓ CALCULATES your Property worth
    ✓ provides a snapshot of your NET POSITION at your fingertips via DASHBOARD & INSTANT REPORTING
    ✓ do all this and more across ONE or MORE PROPERTIES in your portfolio

Check out some of the recent feedback received in AppStore

★★★★★ Wish I'd had this 8 year's ago. An easy way to keep all detail, on the go, and so produce up to date reports as required...
    ★★★★★ As the owner of two rental properties, this app is proving to be invaluable.
    ★★★★★ Very simple and useful app. Now I can record my investment property expenses in one spot...

Details information of all the features & screenshots are available in App Store
App Store - Property Log Book: Manage your property portfolio

Check out in App Store now…
    Last edited by appcritic2012; 03-20-2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Offer Expired