Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Download landscape documents and more paper sizes for Pages for iPhone and iPad!

I'm new to pages, and your templates will be a great help. Thank you. By the way, could you make a template for an A2 envelope?

Jim
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Download landscape documents and more paper sizes for Pages for iPhone and iPad!

Thank you very much Leanna! These templates are really useful! I just have one request. Can you please include a portrait and landscape template for 8x13? It's a very common template used in our country. My Mac just got the rainbow screen of death so I can't do it myself thank you very much in advance!
    iPhone Nanite

If anyone has found a template for a5 I would be most grateful

Thx
    N
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna Lofte View Post
    So one of the huge annoyances of Pages for iOS is that there are only 2 paper sizes (letter and A4) AND that the document must be in portrait. But!if you create a different sized document in landscape with Pages on Mac and open it on your iPad or iPhone, Pages for iOS will respect the size and orientation of the document.

Well, I want to create a bunch of "templates" of commonly used paper sizes for you all and wanted to know which ones you'd like to see included in the list

Update: TEMPLATES!

Here they are!

After picking up the ones you want, I recommend grouping them up into a folder so they don't clutter up your main document screen.

When using any of these templates, make sure you duplicate it first before making any changes so that you don't lose the original template.
    Thank you!!!
    iPhone Nanite

Thank you SO MUCH for making these and for sharing them!! Exactly what I needed!
    iPhone Nanite

A great help for "pages" users. Thank you for your time and effort.
    iPhone Nanite

thanks so much!!!!!!!
    iPhone Nanite

The templates are a great find but I don't suppose anyone has an A7 template do they?
    Thanks for your work on these - you probably have the makings of a good iPad AppStore app if you include a few more (like the A7 :-) )!
    S.
    iPhone Nanite

Thank you so much!
    DebsRomani likes this.
    iPhone Nanite

I can't get any. I'm pretty useless but I only get the option to open in safari which it won't do or email which won't open help!!
    iPhone Nanite

ugh, really need A5 and cant find it anywere, why on earth did they release pages for ipad with only 2 page sizes?
    iMore Nanite

Hola. As at 13 Aug, A4 landscape still under a6. Great idea still. Thanks.
    iMore Nanite

Awesome - Thanks!
    iMore Nanite

Thanks! I need an 11x14 for a digital art project I'm working on with a 4th grad class. Any way you can make one of those for me?
    iMore Nanite

Tried opening in safari still getting the dropbox 404. Error code, I see in the string where the links have been fixed but I still cannot download the a4 landscape help!
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: A few templates I would like to have on my iPad

I made blank templates in Word for Windows as I needed B5 portrait and landscape sizes, then uploaded them to my iCloud account via Internet Explorer which saved them as Pages files. Seems to have worked out alright.
    iMore Nanite

Thank you for these!! You saved me a ton of work.
    iMore Nanite

gratitude from Indonesia
    iMore Nanite

Excellent work chuffed to bits thank you
    iMore Nanite

Hi Leanna
    Is there any chance you can create an A3 template?
    Thanks

Global Posts
    19,045 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by rhuttonnz View Post
    Hi Leanna
    Is there any chance you can create an A3 template?
    Thanks
    FYI: Leanna hasn't replied in this particular thread since 2012.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12