Can't enter Payment Type in App Store

nmaz

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I went in to enter my credit card information in Payment Type under Payment Information, but when I
tap Master Card, nothing happens. The check mark remains on "None." It is as if the function has been disabled or has been locked. I can change Billing Address, though. Anyone know how to access this? I want to buy something but can't enter my credit card info. Go figure.

nmaz

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I've been able to do this in the past without any problem. My WiFi is current not connected. I'm wondering if that's the problem?

demonio

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been able to do this in the past without any problem. My WiFi is current not connected. I'm wondering if that's the problem?

I don't see why it wouldn't work over 3G. Anyway I ran into some issues with my credit card info when Apple changed their Terms of Use. For some reason my old credit card info was still in my account. I tried to make the changes on my device but it wouldn't let me, so I went to iTunes on my desktop and updated my info there and voil?!, problem solved. I haven't had any issues since.

And11

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Try adding your credit card info on iTunes in your computer.
g.gif

humayun1911

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I purchased iPad3 from Apple Store UK London in June, 2012. My son gave his payment method and billing address for shopping APP Store Products. As I live in Karachi Pakistan, I need to change my billing address and Credit Card details. I tried the method by Selecting TOP CHARTS but got the message 'Invalid Payment'. Also when I mentioned Post Code of area I live in, it did not accept. In Karachi Pakistan Post code is in digits only and not in alpha numerical.

Need advice/help to resolve this problem.

Humayun Mirza

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal